Noriel and friends

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

note to alateriel after reading a comment you made on ZIL12's latest post:
i'm sorry that i made us miss the joust to look at dresses at the festival. to look on the bright side, now we have an excuse to go again next year! maybe "rain", "nand", and "annA" will be able to come along next year. The more the merrier! If we get 7 people there's a discount on group tickets. We should try to get there before school starts next year though, or at least the 1st weekend after other wise there's too much hw.

anyway...
i'm not super happy about this whole blog dealy-o, i don't want the whole 10th grade to read a bout my life. it has to be memoir-y though. if you're not talking about your life, how can it be memoir-y? anyway, i have alot of homework, so thats all i'll say for now,

ttyl

~Kelemira of Gondor

7 Comments:

  • I agree with you on the Blog thing in a way. I like being able to communicate with people. But I've seen a lot of Blogs talking about TV shows (greys anatomy, gilmore girls, smallville, etc.) and I haven't read any of them. I know I talked about Digimon, but I still had another topic in those Blogs. And I don't share anything personal with people. I just share what's on my mind, or try to make someone laugh. Ask questions that I wonder about and be reflective. And yeah, it can be hard for these to seem memoir-y. It's hard for me to read some of these sometimes. I don't like reading a ton of details about peoples lives. I haven't found a ton of Blogs that I like reading.

    By Blogger Rain, At 5:54 PM  

  • hm...i understand your point about the blogs, but i definitely agree w/ "rain". just write what's happened to you...stories...trips you've been on...embarassing moments (those are always fun to hear about...)...etc. but i also agree w/ rain about the tv shows...i don't watch much tv, and reading about stuff i'm not interested in is...well...very interesting....

    By Blogger Anna M, At 8:41 PM  

  • thanks for posting y'all. good suggestions.
    c ya tomorrow
    ~bethany

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 9:25 PM  

  • it feels so wied to post on my own blog

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 9:25 PM  

  • i want to do it again

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 9:25 PM  

  • and again

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 9:25 PM  

  • and again... ok yeah, is it really obvious that i'm totally procrastinateing?

    ok i'll stop, if i have to, i guess.
    ~bethany
    why an i signing a comment on my own blog?
    i don't know
    'night!

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home