Noriel and friends

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sadies and other random stuff about this weekend

i miss LOTR. probably because at dinner, before sadies, on friday Cole started talking about his favorite video game- he didn't say all that much about it, he just kept saying how exciting it was to press B left trigger and chainsaw people in the face. it made me start thinking about my personal obsession- LOTR- but i refrained from saying anything. I was very proud of my myself- usually if theres anyconnection at all with LOTR i come right out and start talking about it and lable myself a freek but i didn't- maybe theres hope for me after all. lol. so yeah. sadies went fine. had fun. convinced everyone i was anorexic by eating at bible quiz practice and only picking at the appetizers and my friend's french fries at dinner :)- we went to famous daves by the way. i'm shivering a lot right now, it gets sooooooooooooooooooooooo cold in our family room it's not even funny. i can hadly feel the ends of my fingers. lemme go put on some slippers and gloves
... 2 minutes later...
ok i'm back, i put on my down coat too. i'm already getting warmer. it will take a bit for my toes to warm up though. in the meantime, back to sadies. So we went for a walk after dinner because we were done eating and it was too long before the dance started to go straight there. but it was really really cold outside. but we went for a walk anyway, and my ears and fingers froze because i was too 'cool' to bring a hat and gloves (but i also hadn't known that we would be outside that long when i has left home). But anyway, we stumbled upon a little kid park and hung there for a bit before walking back and going to the dance. the dance was fun. a few aukward (sp?) moments, but then again those were to be expected. they were all caused by alex L and deanna and i must day, looking back they are now laughable moments but at the time i was more than a little bit annoyed. so yeah. what else is there to say about his weekend.

the homework load was manageble

bible quiz went terrible- we comepeted against all the top teams- it was soo unfair! we didn't do very good at all. plus i had only memorized 17 verses (me hanging my head in shame).

my friends jenn and bekah and their other three brothers and sisters stayed at my house this weekend while their parents stayed in a nice hotel for their anniversary weekend.

i was on the worship team this weekend it was super

one more thing about sadies- to Alex L: HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF ME ABOUT HOW I MAKE MY DECISIONS> SO I PRAY? WHATS WRONG WITH THAT? NOTHING!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!! I COULDN"T SPAZ AT YOU AT DINNER AND I COULDN"T SPAZ AT THE DANCE BUT I CAN NOW AND I AM QUITE ANGRY WITH YOU!!!!! AND ANYONE ELSE WHO MAKES FUN OF PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR FAITH AND TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON"T THINK YPOU EVEN READ MY BLOG BUT IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER TO YELL AT YOU SO ANYONE WHO DOES CARE AND READS THIS WILL KNOW THAT I AM ANGRY WITH YOU!!!!!!

ok, cooling down now. kelemira says she didn't like being repressed by bethany when she wanted to talk about LOTR, bethany said sorry, but that kelemira was as of yet a stranger to 3 of the 5 people there (including bethany) and that she didn't want kelemira to taint the image that those three people had of her. Bethany said she realizes that its shallow not to show your true personality but she felt alot of it was being exposed for her and it made her act quite opposite of her usual "i don't care what everyone else thinks", over dramatic, LOTR obsessed, outgoing self.

~bethany and kelemira

13 Comments:

  • wow this blog was my longest blog ever. except for the one where i posted my story. but it was quite fun to write and recollect the stuff. i wonder how i can make it up to kelemira- maybe i should add legolas pictures to my binders along with the will turner pictures already there. i'm tired. it's 10:25 and i need a shower in the morning. g'night all! and thank you deanna and brittany and cole for makeing sadies a fun time and yes even alex for providing humorous releif- but i'm still mad at you.

    talk to y'all (yes thats another part of my rarely seen sublayer perdonality: i say y'all) later
    ciao
    bethany

    ps. wow thats a long comment

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 10:29 PM  

  • btw, if you were wondering if my toes warmed up by the end (i know, just what you were all most concerned with, right? lol.) they are still quite cold. but the rest of me is fine.
    lol. like anyone cares, but like the author i am i had to tie up that loose end.
    ttyl

    bethany

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 10:31 PM  

  • oh yeah, thats another unknown personality traight of mine i love to write- especially about LOTR. but i like to write poems and stuff too.

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 10:32 PM  

  • haveing lots of comments makes me feel special

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 10:32 PM  

  • haveing lots of comments makes me feel special

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 10:32 PM  

  • haveing lots of comments makes me feel special

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 10:33 PM  

  • haveing lots of comments makes me feel special

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 10:33 PM  

  • ok, i'm really going to bed now. g'night everyone!

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 10:33 PM  

  • and to anyone ele who hasn't read the LOTR books- that really is a shame, theres lots of description so sometimes it feels a bit dry but if you read the book and then watch the movie between the two you'll get the main idea.

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 4:46 PM  

  • my toes are cold again. lol.

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 6:36 PM  

  • hey! mine 2!!!!! and my fingers are FREEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!!!

    By Blogger Anna M, At 9:53 PM  

  • So you did go to sadies after all.
    Really, people should respect each other's beliefs and not make fun of them.

    By Blogger weird_werewolf, At 9:49 AM  

  • Yay my comment was number 13!

    By Blogger weird_werewolf, At 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home