Noriel and friends

Sunday, October 22, 2006

so, i need to have something else be the first thing you see when you get to this blog other than my last couple posts, they were very... odd. i was in a wierd mood, i don't know why. but any way, what can i talk about? hmm, well... nothing new had really happened. this never happens to me, but i have bloggers' block. i've been thinking so much about LOTr lately because it had been way way way to long since i worked on my story. i suppose i could post that story sometime. it would be really realy really long long long though. but still it's a thought. do yall think thats a good idea? tell me, i'd like to know y'all's opinion. i guess i don't even know who y'all is anymore. who still checks this? just wondering who my audience is since no one is commenting for points anymore- since the assignment is OVER!!!! GRRRR.
anyway, i've ranted about that enough in previous blogs.
ttyl
bethany

1 Comments:

  • my mind was going faster than my fingers in that blog. i just re read it and it didn't make any sense at the beginning. i was trying to say that the reason i have bloggers block now and had been typeing so much kelemira stuff before is because i haven't written my story for so long it spilt out other places. yes i really am that obsessed. if i don't let out my obsession in constuctive ways it comeout in odd unusual frightening ways.
    i'm hungry.
    i going to go eat.
    ttyl
    bethany

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home