Noriel and friends

Sunday, October 08, 2006

i'm supposed to be doing my homework now because i didn't get to do any on saturday or sunday, but i'm really tired and what i really want to do is take a nap. Homecoming was soooooo fun. Deanna, danielle, and collene got me to dance. I'm sure i looked like a complete idiot, but then again who didn't? what is the point of danceing anyway, i mean really. it just made me feel really silly. me and nora sat by the windows while our other friends slow danced, it was way to warm in the cafateria, so leaning against the windows felt really really good. Deanna tried to drag me into the mass of screaming, jumping, crushing, floor shakeing people, but i wouldn't let her get me in there very far. i've never been claustrophobic, but that was just a little too much for me- there wasn't nearly enough room for my personal bubble. so anyway, i saw lots of people i knew, had fun, danced a bit, and went home and chatted w/ deanna a bit before we crashed. last night was definantly a sensory overload.
ok ii'm really done now- sorry to go on and on
~bethany

4 Comments:

  • oops. no, the dance was awesome but wayyyyyy to hot! do they know what AC is???? yeah, so i just forgot to talk about the dance...i was preoccupied w/ getting to church. which i didn't end up getting to go to cuz of my super amounts of hw.

    By Blogger Anna M, At 7:59 PM  

  • That's cool that you had a good time. And yeah, I know how it feels to look like an idiot while dancing. Let's just say I have my own style. It's not too bad...
    ...
    anyways, crowds are fun :D
    I don't like losing my friends in them, but I do like being in them sometimes. Makes me feel closer to people.

    By Blogger Rain, At 8:17 PM  

  • hahaha. nice disclaimer....

    By Blogger Anna M, At 10:32 PM  

  • thanks for posting y'all.
    i'm doing it again- posting/blogging when i should be doing my hw. my computer is all screwy,every time i open word and try to print this thingy it goes to "not responding" mode. and my dad's not here to fix it. dog gone it! anyway, like i just posted, i am definently computerally challenged.

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home