Noriel and friends

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

omg. i am so furiously furious, i can hardly describe my fury. on the outside i look like a normal person calmly blogging. on the inside i am fuming at our webfilter. It had been updated by the provider. it blocks 2 very necessary sites. 1) google images. (hellooooo! how am i supposed to download pictures from my favemovies if i can't get to google images!!!!!! seriously though, it's usually a necessity for many school projects) 2) xanga.com, i had another blog, and i had just been able to reaccess it after a long screwy thing w/ our old computer- now it's gone- again!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. they will learn the consequences of angering a gondorian w/ a sword- except while i'm in this dimension nobody know i'm gondorian, and i don't have a sword. drat. if you have no idea what i'm talking about, go to kelemiraofgondor.blogspot.com. thats my original blog that i was only able to post to once, then i made this one. another grr to all computers. sigh. i think i'm technologically challenged. well not really. i can use a graphing calc fine, and i can work my ipod fine, and my tv, and my dvd player, and... there's more i know there is, i just can't think of it. i'm computerally challenged. there we go. compared to my generation anyway. i do know more shortcuts than my mom though, if that gets me any points.
g2g
bye

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home