Noriel and friends

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Noriel's 1st blog!

ok so like, my blog changed, to Noriel instead of Kelemira but i haven't posted as Noriel yet cuz i didn't have a grasp of her character yet. But after the MCA (minnesota comprehensive assessments) tests, i was super bored while waiting for everyone else to finish and i didn't have any homework left that i hadn't already done and i had a piece of paper. So i started writing, and this is what Noriel came out as.

Noriel misses her best friend Nechuru. He's pretty darn cool. She misses her big brother Legolas also. (this is where i started writing from her p.o.v.)Its not fair they get to run and hunt and do guy things with their friends and i ahave to stay with my cousin Arwen in Rivendell and learn boring stuff. I'm like 2,026 years old already! How much more is there to learn? Gr. I'm only like 926 years younger that Legolas. And its not like Legolas will ever be king anyway because father will live forever. Sigh. Life is so boring. and Arwen is no fun to talk to because she's always thinkig about her boyfrien, Aragorn. He's mortal. Uncle Aragorn is kinda annoyed with her for that.

Anyway, I think it was stupid of her to fall in love with amortal cuz he's gonna die and then she'll live forever (and that'd be sad). Oh wait. Her dad is Half Elven, so she has a choice to be mortal if she wants. I guess its not so bad then. Certainly broadens the scope.

Sigh. Being the daughter of a king isn't all its cracked up to be. EVeryone wants to marry you and everyone is traditionalistic and BORING! Unless they're related to me or my best friend. Hence i'll never love them THAT way. Sigh. Arwen would feel my pain if i she wasn't thinking about aragorn ALL the time. Sheesh.


thats as far as i got, and i stopped because i ran out of room on my paper and i didn't feel like writing anymore and i felt like she was sounding way too childish and whine-y. So i need to somehow fix that if i ever do get around to writing an actual story from her p.o.v.

thats all for now i guess.

ttyl!
~Bethany

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • its definently not my best piece of writing. I was jumping around alot and none of it really flowed together. Its like only half of what was going through my brain actually ended up on my paper. And then i type up what i put on the papre and i realize how crappy it is. so yeah. if your going to comment on writing- dont.

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 4:13 PM  

  • Um, yeah, she does't exactly sound like a 2,026-year-old.

    By Blogger weird_werewolf, At 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home