Noriel and friends

Saturday, February 10, 2007

change

i felt like changing the background but i don't really like anyof them. My friends are already using my favorites and i don't like doing the same thing as them. So i went with this one because it has bright green :P I thought that would be pretty cool. But i'm not so sure i really like it anyway... What does this font look like?... Or this font... Or this font... Or this font (hey this one looks the same a sthe automatic one!- BORING!)... Or this one (hey this one looks the same too! no fair!)... Or this one (wierd this one's smaller)... Whats trebuchet? apparantly its this. oooooo!!! This is webdings!!!!! How cool is that???? totally awesome. I should write an entire post in webdings. No one would know what i was typing!!! way coolio!!! I like pink :P

Ok bye, sorry for my wierd ness.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home