Noriel and friends

Sunday, October 15, 2006

eep! i made a post on october the 13- i also recorded my audition for honors choir october the 13. ahh! what will happen to me? will i make it into honors choir???? doubtful- but possible. i sang my best, thanksfully i wasn't thinking about october the 13, then i would have been really nervous and would have sung horribly. oh well.
my claim to legolas has been disputed, i will have to talk w/ him about that. i'm not sure how he could be cheeting on me while we're on this quest, i mean yeah he's an elf, he can run fast and all that, but to rohan? from like moria? he doesn't even know how to get out, and anyway, i'm writing the story so i can give her a death scene. muahhahahahaha. i'm so evil. anyway, i g2g do homework.
~bethany(at beginning and last sentence)/Kelemira(second paragraph)

2 Comments:

  • Yeah. I probably won't be posting anymore (unless a ton of people keep using it for a long time). But I most likely won't. I can talk to you later about why.
    But don't get me wrong, I do miss the blogs somewhat.

    By Blogger Rain, At 12:41 PM  

  • i'm pretty sure i don't understand most of the 2nd paragraph...

    By Blogger Anna M, At 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home