Noriel and friends

Monday, January 22, 2007

scary computer incident/ my dad is da coolest evah no contest!

ok, so like i was trying to do my LA homework this weekend, and i was crusin along and my computer freezes. no big deal. Ctrl+Alt+Delete doesn't pull anything up? just hit the power button and start over, hope you saved your work. So i re log in and everything is gone. i wasn't super suprised that my background was gone, but i expected it to be a blank color, not an automatic picture. so i open "My Documents" and its cleared out. there was NOTHING there. it was so scary.

i guess the my dad is da coolest part will have to come later. b-bye!

~bethany

PS. Kelemira says she will make an appearance next time i talk about something that has any thing she feels like commenting on but i haven't for a while. bye!

1 Comments:

  • no, it completely cleared out every thing, all my files were gone, my dad had to work magic with the hard drive to get it back. I'm not that stupid, i KNOW word saves stuff.

    By Blogger Bethany Joy, At 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home