Noriel and friends

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

i can't beleive its 2 am

its two am. i'm resting my brain. i was just working on my Final ethics LA paper for tomorrow- i mean today. this is sooo bad for me i have a cold, and im not getting any healthier by staying up so late. my back hurts from sitting so long. my preliminary audition for all state choir went ok i think. i was a little scared. ok alot. and it really made it self apparant through my singing. so the actual audition wasn't so brill, but i did much better as i was practicing and i think the choir directors were in the room while i was practicing so hopefully the fact that they heard me sing better than the actual audition will help boost my chances of makeing it to the real try outs. ok, i've done this for a little bit, time to go get some water and finish up!

peace y'all!
~bethany

PS. sorry that K still doesn't have anything 2 say

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home