Noriel and friends

Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day weekend

Hey y'all.
i have no idea who "y'all" is anymore. comment por favor. or if you are still in the middle ages and dont have blogger, e-mail me. or if you are in the dark ages and dont have e-mail either, call me. if you live in prehistoric times and dont have a telephone then come talk to me!
Anyway.

Happy memorial day weekend. to support our troops, you dont have to support the war.

I'm up north at my grandparents house. My cousins philip and karen are here too. Its too cold to swim, but we've been fishing a couple times. (i'm using my cousin Karen's computer and the i key is missing so its really hard to type because you have to be very deliberate and press kinda hard when you press that key so it keeps messing up my rythem every time i have to use the letter i.) And we watched a couple movies. And my arms hurt cuz we went out in the row boat once and canoe twice. and i was so tired i crashed at about 9:30 last night! Thats like SO early for me. I never go to bed before 10. and usually not by then. But i voluntairily crashed at 9:30. and then i woke up at like 8:30 this morning. That never happens either.

Praise Report! yesterday my throat hurt really bad- it was like there was a big lump and it hurt to swallow around and sometimes it hurt to breath. But this morning its all better. YAY.

well talk to y'all later!
(whoever "yall" is, cough cough)

Bethany

2 Comments:

  • I'm part of ya'll!

    Lucky you! You get to have tons of fun at your grandparents house and I'm stuck going to my little cousins' house for a barbecue...and trust me...it's not very fun...they're annoying...Anyway...Dani says hi...at least she would if she were awake...

    By Blogger Shelly -, At 11:56 AM  

  • Hey,
    I'm part of y'all too.
    And I've already gone swimming =)
    Hope you're having fun!

    By Blogger weird_werewolf, At 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home