Noriel and friends

Friday, May 25, 2007

POTC 3

Wow. It was so good.
and SO ROMANTIC!
Deanna doesn't agree with me.
Ben does (not from school- so no ou probably dont know him unless your a bible quizzer and if so- how in the world did you find my site- welcome! have a seat! makeyourself comfortable. lots to catch up on, i've had this blog since september or october.)
*cyber five to ben for agreeing with she who is always right :P (ahem- thats me btw, you who are not always right)*

ANYWAY *SPOILER ALERT

you've probably seen this clip before even if you haven't seen the movie so its not much of a spoiler. but just a warning.

so like they're all fighting near the end right?
and will goes "Elizabeth! Will you marry me?"
E "I really dont think this is the bext time!"

i dont want to directly quote more than that, but the whole part that follows i think is the most romantic thing ever.
this is the spoil part

what is more romantic than getting married while fighting people trying to smash your brains out? :P
and then kissing while ppl are trying to slice you open but still fighting while holding hands and it was just like the best thing ever. i was like melting. sigh. oh it was so great. sigh. i'm sad its over. i wants it on DVD once it comes out. i wonder if it will comeout intime for my birthday...

Well anyway, c ya later y'all!
~Bethany
PS> still RPing alot as Noriel. its so fun, really trying to dig into her character. working well.

1 Comments:

  • Hehehey! I've also seen POTC3 already, and I agree it's great (though not because of all the romantic stuff in it). How I went to see it is a whole story in itself, so I'll maybe blog about it sometime if I'm not laaaaaaazy.

    By Blogger weird_werewolf, At 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home